Area Sales Manager at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Experience: 3 years
A renowned FMCG Company requires young, resourceful, and agile Area Sales Managers for her sales operations.
- Plan and deliver the monthly sales targets for his territory.
- Achieve availability of our products at the Distributors’ outlets.
- Identify, create, and execute opportunities with Distributors to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Effectively Manage the resources allocated for Sales operations of his assigned territory.
- Ensure optimization of team effort towards the achievement of territory objective.
- Supervise, coach, and train his team on the job to better sell and merchandize our products.
Other Job Functions:
- Make periodic plan for the territory with clear KPIs
- Responsible for Distributor management and effective use of allocated resources.
- Performance and guide staff assigned to his/her territory.
- Liaising with management and customers for effective delivery of our products.
- Market supervision – Price Check, Competition check, new development affecting the business, etc.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Branch Manager.
- Monitor Distributors’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that the various SKUs are available and
- that the Distributors meet their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the distributor falls short on his/her monthly target.
- Develop and execute a training plan for the team (together with the Region Training Manager).
- Monitor the team’s performance and provide feedback to them on a regular basis.
- Work together with the marketing team to execute and track activities in the territory.
- Minimum of HND with 3 years’ experience in similar role; preferably in FMCG industry.
- Territory Management Skills (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning, NND, Market Analysis).
- Proficiency in building and maintaining strong customer relationship.
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
- Proficiency in information tracking, sales analytics, and power point presentation.
- Decision-making and demonstrating self-confidence.
- Ability to use smartphone and tech-savvy.
- Attractive Remuneration
- Monthly Product Pack
- 13th Month Pay
- Leave Allowance